In blogging, it’s not just about the URL but it’s also about the content. To measure the success of a blog, it needs to have readers and to make this happen, online visibility is a must. Logically, it’s very simple my friend because all it takes is for you to ensure your blog’s online visibility for successful traffic generation.
In the real world, visibility can be increased by putting up posters all over town and playing TV commercials. Well, how do you think will it work online? Here now are some of the ideas you can apply for your blog’s online visibility:
1. Social bookmarking – Submit links of your blog entries to social bookmarking sites such as Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon and Pinterest. These sites have the capacity to reach new users through recommendations based on their interests .
2. Use the power of social networking – Remember that social networking sites can provide your blog site added followers. Just make a profile over at these social network sites and add and receive followers. Your followers will see the things you post on that profile so make sure those are useful and links back to your blog site.
3. Other blog sites – Search for blog sites that has the same niche as your and provide informative comments. You can also provide your ideas in other blogs and not just in your own blog. You can also offer blog guestings to bloggers and vice versa for enhanced online visibility.
4. Forum posting – You can also go at forum sites and post your ideas to consequently establish your blog’s name. This is the place where people ask questions and to establish your name, you can provide informative answers. As a forum user, you are also entitled to having your own signature and with this, you can include links to your bog site. Take into account that the more posts you have over at these forum sites, the higher the possibility your blog can gain credibility and visibility.
5. Blog sites that’s the same and outfits your demographic – There are also sites that outfits your demographic in which you can set up online presence. For example, if your blog is all about travelling then you can also take part in online travel communities like TripAdvisor or CouchSurfing for increased online presence. Such websites have established their brand name online and you may want to join the bandwagon once you take part in their ‘circle’.
6. Advertise! – For a more in-your-face approach, you can try promoting your blog through advertisements. Affordable ad campaigns such as Google Adwords can be your catalyst in gaining online popularity . There are also bloggers who apply ‘love back’ images to their readers and this can provide high chances in traffic generation since you can include your links. You can also become popular in the Internet once your ‘love back pics goes viral and this can happen once a popular online celebrity recommneds your ‘love back pics in other websites.
Remember that a blog will not work for you just to entice more readers. Aside from writing quality content, marketing it to make it more visible is important for its success.
Learn how to start a blog, get people to read and share your blog, and make money from blogging with a step-by-step tutorial at howtostartablog.com.